1. Consent: by attending a treatment session and filling in any of the forms in person or on this website, you are giving your consent for theRelaxologist.com to hold your personal information. The information which you supply will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. We use your information to give you the best possible service, to maintain our Continuing Professional Development and for our insurance purposes. We take confidentiality seriously and will not pass on or sell your personal data to anyone unless there is a legal reason requiring us to do so.
2. Email and SMS marketing: with your permission, we may send you emails or text messages about our services and offers. You will need to positively opt in, either online or on your initial consultation form to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, by telling us in writing at theRelaxologist@email.com or via SMS to 07375304335. Please note there may be a 60 day scheduling lag after you have received updated subscription requirement confirmation response from us.
3. Links: when you click on links on our store, (e.g. online appointment booking service with 10to8), they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
4. Storing your information: your information may be stored on an encrypted computer, in a fireproof lockable filing cabinet or on the password protected secure control panel for the website and customer relationship management tools. Before and after a treatment session your details may be transported in a private vehicle (locked when applicable). We will always take great care to safeguard your confidentiality.
5. Retaining your information: You have the right to ask us to destroy your records at any time, if you wish to terminate our working relationship. Otherwise, adults’ records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact. Children’s records are retained until their 25th or 26th birthday, depending on the exact age of the child when their treatment ended.
6. Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by us, either for clinical or accounting purposes. Information provided online and stored using secure Customer Relationship Management tools may also be accessed by our web designer. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Google attachment or for a small administration fee via Royal Mail signed-for delivery.
7. Sharing your information: your information will be kept strictly confidential unless there are legal grounds for us to disclose something which you have told us to a third party, (for example your GP). We shall always inform you if we feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
8. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how we are handling your data, please raise your concerns with us first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
9. Buying online: when you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. This along with Google Analytics helps us to optimise your browsing experience.
You may really need a massage after reading all of that! It is a good job that the Relaxologist is here to help. You can book now for a nurturing therapeutic massage in the comfort of your own home. Just call 0737 5304 335 to make booking. We look forward to helping you reach your well-being goals.